Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Funday

I hope everyone has had a good weekend. I've been doing what I do. I worked last night at the restaurant for the first time in a month. I was so out of practice, but I enjoyed the challenge of it.

These are few pictures from the first part of my trip in New Zealand. The first one was taken at a boat dock in Auckland.


I love shooting at night. The artificial light gives the object and it's color a new personality.


This was taken in the morning at our friend's house north of Auckland. I just like the feel of it. It definitely captured the experience of that day.



The land at the farm we were staying at flooded one night. We went down to go see it. It was cold and my lens fogged up.

The weather has been all over the place lately. New Zealand's winter is much like ours...but it's more consistent. I miss it! Texas is straight up bipolar.