Sunday, June 10, 2012

Paula Nelson

I love music.  I love all kinds of music.  I especially love live music.

A few weeks ago I went out to see Paula Nelson play at the Saxon Pub.



I've always heard great things about the Saxon Pub.  I had never been before and I was pumped to have a reason to go check it out.  It's one of those bars in Austin that simply has amazing history.  Many talented people have played on that stage and you can feel the energy hanging out in this space.


The show was nice and low key.  There were only a few people in the bar but everyone was listening.  I was fortunate to be there and have the opportunity to take some photos.  Landis, her guitar player, may be one of the best guitar players I've seen play live.  I enjoyed myself immensely.


I took this last shot while they were playing.  I feel like it sums up the energy of my night pretty well.  If you ever get a chance to either see Paula Nelson or go to the Saxon Pub or, better yet, go to the Saxon Pub to see Paula play, I would definitely recommend it.

Tata for now!











1 comment:

J_Sheah said...

Oooh I like these. They make me feel warm.