Monday, January 30, 2012

Gotta Keep Crossin' Them Bridges

Here are a few more pictures of the Brooklyn Bridge:


Work was hard today. I took this job at the hospital because I wanted the challenge of thriving in ridiculously stressful situations.

I got just what I asked for today.



There was a definite moment in the day when I wanted to throw down everything and leave.

Obviously, that is not an option. I simply had to keep going anyway.


However, there came a point -- and this is something I've been noticing a lot of in different areas of my life lately -- where the only option left was too accept what laid before me, no matter how difficult it was going to be. It was what had to be done.

Once there is acceptance, there is freedom.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen, and epic shots as always, you really have a knack for architectural/urban photography!

J_Sheah said...

OOh I am feeling that second one.

Mackie said...

just lovely.....this one was deeply felt