Thursday, April 5, 2012

March POD

March was a very interesting month in my life.  Many things changed, and then changed again and then changed again.

Needless to say, it was a roller coaster of a month.

I finally got my camera lens back!  It felt amazing to be able to see everything clearly again.  PHOTOGRAPHERS --- DON'T LET YOUR LENS GET WET.  Trust me.  It's not worth it.

Jill put the porch swing back up this month.  It's quite lovely sitting on it watching the world go by.  I'm going to miss our front porch so much when we move.  It has been a constant source of adventure in our lives.  

We all celebrated Janeffer's birthday on Monday.  Marley was pretty pumped that everyone was at the house.  Her nail polish is starting to chip in this photo.  Haha.  I love her!

I had four days off during this time so I went out to De Leon and spent some time with Mackie.  The wild flowers were amazing!  I've never seen anything like that before.  Mackie's dad has a new pup and she was trying to get a photo of him in them.

After De Leon, I drove up to Plano to spend some time with my friends and family for my birthday.  Sam and I went and had dinner with the Wednesday night crew at Ocean.  It was really nice to see everyone and I snapped this photo of Richard.  I miss all of them so much my heart hurts sometimes.

My dad's roses were blooming out in the back.  I wish I could share with you how fragrant they were.  They smelled as good as they looked.

Friday was my birthday and I had the privilege to spend the morning with my good friend and teacher Cody.  It was lovely spending time with him and laughing about the ridiculousness of life.  Sometimes, you just need to laugh at all of it.

I drove back home early Saturday morning.  It was a lovely morning drive.  I stopped at a rest stop and took this picture of the cows.  I'm so fortunate to be able to travel through Texas right now.  I love it!  

I'm about to head out now again to go camping in Mason, TX.  Super stoked!

I hope everyone has a great April!


















No comments: