Monday, April 16, 2012

Plant



















I have been super busy this past month.  I can't believe it is already the 16th of April.

I hope everyone has been having an amazing spring.  So many things have been growing and blooming.  I love it!

I've been thinking a lot lately about persistence.  What is it?  Why do we do it?  Or more importantly, why do we not persist?

I saw a visual representation of it recently that stuck in my head.  It was a cartoon of two men -- both were digging a hole to his treasure but one turned around when he was just inches away from hitting it.

I believe that when things seem particularly hard it's a good sign that you are getting closer.

I send you much love and don't give up the dig.  You're way closer than you realize!







2 comments:

SamanthaJanay said...

lovely post and AWESOME new layout!

Jillian Schantz said...

Thank you! It was a much needed change!