Wednesday, September 19, 2012

August POD

Here are some pics from the last month:




















KUT sent me down to photograph the Travis County Commissioners Court to take some images of the new building. I arrived right before they began and was able to take a portrait of Judge Briscoe.



















I also had the privilege of interviewing Libby Sykora down at City Hall.  Austin City Council voted to give a part of 4th Street the name of Bettie Naylor Street in honor of her late partner's life.



















I did a portrait session with some friends of mine who are getting married later this year.  Jennie and Alex are arguably one of the cutest couples ever.






















I became slightly obsessed with drag queens after I stumbled upon Rupaul's Drag Race and watched the whole second season in a matter of days.  I went down to Oil Can Harry's and checked out the weekly drag show.




















Labor Day weekend was fun.  I went out to the 360 bridge and took photos of the boats passing underneath it.




















A friend of mine asked me to be the unit photographer on a short film he's making called "Falling Pineapples."  It was a great experience and I hope to be doing more of this work in the future.



















I am currently continuing to work on KUT's stock images.  Wells Dunbar asked me for images of traffic on Mopac.  This shot was worth all the work it took to get it.

Toodles boo.


No comments: