Sunday, December 23, 2012

November POD

Well, now that Christmas is in 2 days, I figure it's best I get around to posting my pic of the day from November.

I was fortunate to have four days off for Thanksgiving so I took a little road trip around the North Texas area.

All photos are taken with my AE-1 on Kodak Portra film.

I drove out to see Mackie out in De Leon and I had to stop and take a photo of the golden waves of grain.  



On Thanksgiving day, I ate and then went on a photo walk in the nature preserve in Plano.


The fall colors were much more subtle then in the past few years but amazing just the same.


I went and had lunch with my friend Sam in Dallas and we went on a walk through the M Streets and looked at the houses.


I also took photos of the trees and clouds while on a Texas Safari with Mackie.


I got to have lunch with this beautiful lady!  We had a great time in downtown Plano catching up on life.  


I leave you with this image.  As my best friend said, "Jill, you've been making that face since you were a little girl."


Bemused and slightly amused.  Yup.  That sounds like me.





No comments: