Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sandals



These sandals and I travelled many places together. I got them at Old Navy a long time ago for only a few dollars. I thought they were ugly when I first got them but something kept me intrigued.

I wore the hell out of them and the rattier they got, the more I loved them.

I saved them from the trash once. I was up in New York and my uncle threw them away thinking they were garbage. I was pissed. He told me I needed to let them go. I said hell no and I dug them out and put them back on my feet and our romance continued.

I recently donated them to charity. I hope they made it through the screening process but even if they didn't, at least they had a good run.

Yup...these were a good pair of sandals -- one of the best pairs of sandals I've ever owned.

They will be missed.





No comments: