Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Abridged

My friend Jackie always does a year recap in photos so I thought what the hell...I'll do one too.


Here's to 2011:



I started the year off listening to White Dress every Sunday at Hole In The Wall. I am lucky.






I was able to see Bright Eyes play twice this year. This spring, Janeffer and I drove over 1800 miles to Atlanta to see them play at the Tabernacle -- worth every penny of it.






I was a nanny for awhile and I got to hang out with some of the coolest kids on the block.






I learned a lot from this guy.







I starting painting again this year!






I moved back to Plano to finish shooting my Ocean Seafood and Grill project.






I got my first tattoo. =)






Jordan got married! I also shot my first wedding!






My childhood closet went from this...






...to this!






Bring it 2012!






I'm ready for the next year's adventures!




No comments: